Senior National Account Manager - Home Based
Our client is a market leader within the technology and electronics sector, and recognised as one of the top 10 brands to work for in the UK! Due to their continued success and growth within the industry, they are looking for a commercially astute Senior National Account Manager to join the team to work on one of their biggest accounts! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a passion for consumer electronics, an individual who can continue to further the success our client has already achieved in the UK market.
As the Senior National Account Manager, you will report directly into the channel controller, taking full responsibility for the profitability and analysis of your accounts. The key to success in this role, or any sales role for that matter, is building strong and lasting relationships. It is the continued nurturing of these relationships where the biggest growth is achievable. By implementing innovative and tailored sales solutions for each client, the Senior National Account Manager will deliver value in order to reach and then exceed targets. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing a sales strategy across all of their accounts, ensuring that our client maintains their current position as a market leader, whilst also increasing profitability and generating new business relationships. Our client aims to be the best in a highly saturated market, and as such the successful Senior National Account Manager will be expected to do the same.
- Experience of managing national accounts in an FMCG/Consumer Electronics/Retail environment
- A proven track record of achieving growth and success within sales
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills are essential
- Good attention to detail with an analytical approach
- Experience of increasing range and distribution within key retailers
- Experience with generating and implementing sales strategies and joint business plans
- Confident, can-do attitude
- Passionate about sales with a drive to succeed
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Jake Canning on
07740 421275 or send your CV to Jake@FMCGExecutive.com