Senior Brand Manager
Are you a successful and passionate FMCG Brand Marketer?
Are you looking to join a market leading Food Company?
A team player with a great sense of humour?
Based in the North London this marketing leading international FMCG food company is looking for a new Senior Brand Manager to run one of their most successful product ranges. You will be responsible for the annual and 3 year marketing strategy in terms of brand positioning, performance analysis, communications strategy, promotions strategy, NPD pipeline, P+L responsibility as well as management of a marketing graduate. This opportunity requires a skilled and knowledgeable brand marketer to come in and build on the success already shown in this area. There are fantastic progression routes as well as an outstanding company culture and benefits.
- Develop and own 3 year brand strategy including brand positioning.
- Evaluate and analyse current product performance
- Communication and promotion strategy
- NPD pipeline
- P&L responsibility
- Liaise with Internal Stakeholders/ the Board
- Manage performance of brand to agreed KPI’s
- Manage Marketing Graduate
- Growing Brand sales, profit and market share
The successful candidate:
- Degree Graduate Calibre
- Commercially focussed Brand Management
- FMCG Marketing experience
- Team player with a great sense of humour
- Financial Acumen/ accountability
- Cross divisional relationships
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.