Senior National Account Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
Excellent opportunity to join a global and expanding food business
My Client is one of the fastest growing food businesses in the UK with double digit growth year on year. Due to constant growth they are looking to add a senior National Account Manager to the high performing team. This role would sit within the EMEA Team reporting into the Buckinghamshire HQ.
Senior National Account Manager :
- Full P&L KPI accountability for Custom Food Manufacturers strategic customers
- Customer NPD development - productivity and cost target management
- Core category growth leadership and influence: external and internal
- Cross-Functional team ownership, accountability and behaviour setting
- Differing regional dynamics and product category revenue streams across customer base
- Maintain a value added service to ensure successful relationships.
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase
- Core competency growth area
Senior National Account Manager:
- National Account Manager experience in blue chip FMCG preferred - high profile and high pressure customer base experience is important.
- Evidence of negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required
- Ability to deliver KPI in timely manner, also beyond targets
- Proven track record of innovative and stretching growth
- Technical food and beverage knowledge would be an advantage
- Strong P&L management experience
- Strong ability to influence and drive sales
- Capability of assisting in main laboratory as appropriate
Competitive Basic Salary + Fantastic Benefits