Business Development Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Business Workwear & Apparel provider in the role of Business Development Manager
Our client is an expert in providing Business Workwear & Apparel to small, medium & large businesses across the UK and Europe. They are entering a significant period of growth & this role will be vital to further success across their UK Sales team.
As Business Development Manager you will be required to do the following;
- Drive new business sales across the East Midlands & wider Midlands regions
- Manage the initial on boarding of new clients and then passing them on to key account managers.
- Develop a pipeline of business across the East Midlands region.
- Present to senior decision makers.
- Prospect new business from small and large companies.
- Sell the full portfolio of clothing from Workwear to Sportswear
As Business Development Manager, we are looking for the following profile criteria;
- Proven track record of winning new business
- Strong relationship builder & solution led approach to sales
- Background of selling into various different sectors
- Experience of selling Apparel and/or Workwear is very desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Hardworking & team player
- East Midlands based
£30,000 - £35,000
Bonus, Car & Benefits