Senior National Account Manager - Top4 Grocery
A super role working for a game changing FMCG business who are at the forefront of the UK grocery retail channel and leading the way in product innovation and investment. The business has seen positive change over the past 2 years and has received numerous awards for their product offering to a demanding consumer audience in their category and continues to thrive on this success.
The role, reporting in to the Head of Sales will have full P&L responsibility for a Tier1 grocery account and drive the growth agenda. You will have the autonomy to develop the customer strategy in accordance with the overall channel plan whilst executing the JBP and conducting regular reviews of business performance and promotion strategies. This is a pivotal and high profile role in a business that is seeing positive change whilst operating in a competitive category.
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Solid senior commercial experience operating with Top4 Grocery customer(s) in an FMCG organisation
- Both Branded and Own Label backgrounds will be considered with a preference towards Own Label
- Forecasting (S&OP), budget, pricing and cost analysis experience
- Devising and executing Joint Business Plans
- Customer relationship management through selling and negotiation
- Ability to effectively monitor category performance versus plan and communicate accordingly
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be located in the Midlands region
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Senior National Account Manager - Top4 Grocery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly