NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER (TESCO) – HEALTH FOODS
National Account Manager (Tesco) – Health Foods
Competitive salary + car allowance + bonus + benefits
Our client is a leading business within both the UK and international health food markets, having grown significantly over the last 5 years. Entering the category early, long before many of the other manufacturers in the UK, has allowed them to consistently be at the forefront of innovation and the latest trends, creating an extremely high-quality product portfolio.
The business has been on a very successful journey, focusing on the major multiples across both branded and private label, however, they are now embarking on a new period of strategic growth. Given this growth, there is now a requirement for a high calibre National Account Manager to join their Retail Team.
Reporting to the Retail Controller, you will be tasked with managing and developing the Tesco relationship as well as 2 other customers. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, communicating and executing trading growth opportunities for the business within the Tesco unit specifically.
- Ensuring NPD listings and distribution are secured in line with business objectives and flawlessly executed.
- Ensuring effective management of the unit: investment, promotions, forecasting, financial controls.
- Effective cross-functional management and engagement with key interactions: Marketing, Category, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain & Manufacturing.
- Developing and devising JBPs with the customer, taking a category-led approach.
To be considered for this unique and exciting opportunity, you must be well-established within the grocery channel and have at least 3 years’ experience in a branded sales or buying role. You must be able to demonstrate a successful track record of developing and executing strategy within the sector, and have a full understanding of the food manufacturing industry. Preferably, you will have classic FMCG training in a blue-chip organisation.
Please apply below or call Tom Fox on 0113 2054970 for more information.