Graduate Sports Marketing Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader in Sporting events as a Graduate Sports Marketing Executive. Hosting some of the largest sporting events in the UK their reputation is second to none. Based in South West London, you will use this reputation and experience to grow and learn within your role, using your knowledge to grow the brand through their core marketing channels
The Role of Graduate Sports Marketing Executive will involve:
- Successfully planning and executing all aspects of our clients marketing strategy
- Building relationships with key stakeholders to grow the brands presence in your area
- Managing all PR and Communication channels through effective press releases and management of local media and events
- Attending key events, representing and growing the brand
- Managing and creating content for key social media channels
- Identifying potential opportunities to increase our clients market presence
- Working closely with event sponsors to create effective partnerships
- Creating and delivering briefs to design agencies
To be a successful Graduate Sports Marketing Executive you will be:
- A people person, thriving on building new relationships
- Creative! Providing outside of the box thinking, making your ideas heard with well written copy to emphasise a specific event or campaign
- 1 Year+ Marketing Experience
- Passionate about sport, health and fitness!
- A strong communicator able to pitch your ideas confidently in a group situation
- Highly organised, able to effectively manage your time
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for a talented to graduate to combine their love of sport, health and fitness and marketing to an exciting new opportunity. As a market leader our client offers a wealth of experience to learn from and the opportunity to progress quickly within the business.
If this sounds like the right challenge for you, apply below or get in touch on 0207 042 3800
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.