HORECA Sales Manager (Coffee & Vending)
Job Title: HORECA Sales Manager (Coffee & Vending)
Location: Midlands / South East
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up £45,000 + 30% Bonus + Car + Good pension + Private Healthcare
Job Reference: AL/20154
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of state of the art vending & coffee machines. A fantastic portfolio of products loved by millions across the globe.
Due to a fantastic start to 2018 and ambitious growth plans, they’re now seeking to recruit a Horeca Sales Manager who will be responsible for selling their beautifully designed coffee machines into Horeca distributors across the UK. This is a newly created role, which means you will be given time and the opportunity to stamp your mark on it.
Please note, this is selling into the distribution network, rather than directly to end users.
- Identify and develop the market and customers for our products
- Investigate, analyse and make business plans appropriate to these markets.
- Implement agreed plans
- Provide market knowledge, research, competitor analysis and feedback as needed
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
- Ensure large machine roll outs are managed effectively both internally and by the customer
- Holding regular meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised customers
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- Provide monthly reports on key activities, YTD sales performance against targets and pipeline analysis
Background of the Horeca Sales Manager
- Ideally degree educated with significant work experience within a sales environment
- Minimum 3 years previous experience in a HORECA or OCS environment
- Good technical knowledge of Coffee and Coffee equipment
- Experience of selling small office equipment
- Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets especially within large accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A full driving licence is essential for the position.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Apply for HORECA Sales Manager (Coffee & Vending)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly