Business Development Manager - Frozen Meat
Business Development Manager – Frozen Meat
Our client is a well-established frozen meat distributor supplying UK manufacturer and foodservice sectors. They are currently growing and are looking to add a driven sales person to their commercial team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company.
- Develop strategies to create new business opportunities in Frozen meat sales into manufacturers and foodservice
- Establish and maintain productive customer relationships via regular communication
- Grow your P&L with the support of the company
- Maintain accurate records and report to company on a regular basis
- Excellent track record in developing new business in meat sales
- Ability to establish productive relationships with key decision-makers
- Ability to work autonomously to a high level and report accurately to directors
- Entrepreneurial, driven professional with ability to succeed in fast paced environment
£30k - 50k(DOE) + Bonus + Pension
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Frozen Meat
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly