National Account Manager (Coffee & Vending)
Job Title: National Account Manager (Coffee & Vending)
Location: Midlands/South East
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up £45,000 + 35% Bonus + Car + Good pension + Private Healthcare
Job Reference: AL/20155
One of the world’s leading manufacturers of state of the art vending & coffee machines. A fantastic portfolio of products loved by millions across the globe. Due to a fantastic start to 2018, they now seek an additional National Account Manager to manage large national accounts. You will be responsible for looking after and developing accounts like Selecta, catering companies like Compass & Baxter Storey and also managing roasters like JDE & Nestle. This is truly a brilliant opportunity to join a world leader.
- The National Account Manager is responsible for managing strategic customer accounts at a national level, maximising all opportunities for sales within both existing and potential accounts in the UK and Ireland.
- Managing large company accounts including those who purchase indirectly via a third party (mainly catering companies) or who subsidise purchases (mainly roasters) and building relationships with key personnel.
- Networking within national accounts in order to secure all business opportunities. And especially within the indirect channel to ensure they are fully conversant with our products and services
- Provide market knowledge, research, competitor analysis and feedback as needed
- Ensuring internal company functions give the highest level of customer service to national accounts.
- Monitoring incoming orders and ensuring these are fulfilled effectively.
- Ensure large machine roll outs are managed effectively both internally and by the customer
- Holding regular meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts.
- Investigating and resolving queries and issues raised by national accounts.
- Taking a proactive approach to account management.
- Arranging meetings with all relevant decision makers within the customer.
- Holding business reviews to assess opportunities for sales.
- Provide monthly reports on key activities, YTD sales performance against targets and pipeline analysis.
Background of the National Account Manager:
- Ideally degree educated with significant work experience within a sales environment
- Minimum 3 years previous experience managing national accounts.
- It would be brilliant if you’ve dealt with Selecta and other foodservice operators previously but not essential.
- Experience of selling small office equipment, coffee machines, vending machines, OCS.
- Proven track record of working to KPI’s and achieving targets especially within large accounts
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A full driving licence is essential for the position.
- Please contact Aaron at Cavendish Maine for any questions.
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.