Grocery NAM - Exciting Category
7 days left
- Contract Type
This company is looking to conquer the last of the supermarket categories that the health food SMEs haven't ventured into yet, the brand is premium yet funky and the products hits several key consumer trends in that they're organic, sustainable and suitable for vegans. This is a brand new Grocery National Account Manager role that's been created out of growth, you would report directly into the Sales Director who has a blue chip FMCG training and was previously a Head of Sales at another high growth branded food business
The role of a National Account Manager would involve the following:
- To manage key accounts whilst reinforcing the company's values
- To create business plans and manage P&L for key accounts
- Building relationships with the key grocery accounts
- Driving sales to achieve strong, noticeable results
- Creating efficient relationships with key contacts across supply chain, buying, format teams and category
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- Proficient communication skills
- A proven track record in FMCG Grocery sales.
- An entrepreneurial drive to grow business, gain new accounts and expand on current growth
- Numerical and literary competency, alongside analytical competency
- Degree level or equivalent
This role would be ideal for an established Grocery National Account Manager from a blue chip who is looking to join a smaller but rapidly expanding business which can offer a wider scope role with bespoke career progression or a Grocery National Account Executive who is ready to take on their next challenge with a high growth branded food/drink business.
In this role you will be given the opportunity to build a credible and long term career with the business and be part of a fun team at an exciting stage of the company's development!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Grocery NAM - Exciting Category
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly