Account Manager - eCommerce
Get on Board – Account Manager - eCommerce
Brand View is busy disrupting the world of price, promotions, ecommerce, nutrition and market research. This is just the start – we continually have new projects on the go that need smart, creative minds to spark them into life.
Our award-winning, much-acclaimed office might look like a playground complete with DJ booth, pool table, Xbox and beer tap, but it’s designed to be a fun, inspiring and dynamic place to work. Best of all it’s brimming with brilliant people.
Our goals have always been the same: Have fun, do exceptional work, build the best product in the business, experiment, pay attention to the details, treat people right, tell the truth, have a positive impact on the world around us, give back, and keep learning.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious and creative people to join our team. But isn’t everyone? Potential Brand View employees need something extra. A quirky edge, a positive attitude and a driving passion to bring something unique to our party. It’s hard to define but you’ll know if you’ve got it. And so will we. Think you can measure up? Let’s talk!
Is this You?
- A high energy individual who can actively manage a portfolio of client accounts and improve their eCommerce performance.
- A great team member who has proven they can work within a team, can add value, take responsibility for multiple Accounts.
- Analytical, numerical and someone who thrives on finding solutions. Experience in eCommerce services and market research.
- A passion for our brand and want to join a fast growing team who love what they do.
The Day Job
An exciting role working with FMCG and General Merchandise clients to improve their eCommerce performance. Working in a team of five, and reporting to the Positioning Team Manager you will be the main point of contact for your clients ensuring that they gain the most out of their Brand View service through regular engagement, training and query resolution. A consultative approach is required to translate client’s eCommerce aspirations into regular reporting, key performance indicators, targets and insights. Success will be measured through client usage, renewal rate, spotting new opportunities with your clients and overall client satisfaction. You will work closely with other departments at Brand View to maintain the highest standards for our clients.
We want at a minimum…
- 3 years B2B agency account management experience
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations, training sessions and product demonstrations
- Commercial acumen
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to simplify complexity
- Good communication and engagement skills
- Analytical and numerical
- Ability to understand and explain technical aspects
- Fantastic organisation skills
- A high level of competency in English, Maths and Excel
Even better if....
- You have experience continuous retail tracking data such as IRI, Nielsen, Kantar Worldpanel, GfK
- Experience of tracking retail eCommerce performance
- Excellent salary of £35-40K dependent on levels of experience
- % commission paid on renewals and referrals
- 26 days annual holiday rising incrementally after 3 years service to a maximum of 30 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- Exposure to some of the largest FMCG and General Merchandise companies in the world
- A fun, lively office with regular social activities throughout the year!
- Fresh fruit, breakfast options, full Nespresso coffee suite, soft drinks, sweet station and, of course, beer tap
- Award-winning office with amazing views across Reading. Fully equipped with kitchen/breakfast bar, pool table, table tennis, DJ booth and gaming station
- Access to Perkbox, giving you a huge range of discounts on goods and services; from dining out and shopping to child care support.
- Make your mark! Real opportunity to help shape the future direction of this truly dynamic organisation
Join a fun, global team of top engineers, awesome commercial folk, meticulous data analysts and seasoned entrepreneurs for the adventure of a lifetime. We strive to be passionate yet practical, driven but focused and visionary but humble. Oh, and just a little bit weird.
We’re passionate about our work, but also about a whole lot more than that. We’re parents, siblings, jokers, movie buffs, nerds, fashionistas, marathoners, and couch potatoes. And we can’t wait to meet you so email by clicking the 'APPLY' button – what are you waiting for?
Apply for Account Manager - eCommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly