National Account Manager - eCommerce -Toys Company
3 days left
- Contract Type
About the Business:
This business boasts some of the UK’s most recognisable brands that have been played with by children of all ages for the last 90 years. This global icon in the Toys, Games & Entertainment market are all about fashion and trends which means that every release of NPD coming to the market provides a real buzz internally and externally.
This business is truly championing and leading the way with innovation and have grown well above the category average. Due to the fashion and trend led style the pace at which they move is frightening so if you are wanting dynamic, truly respected and loved brands with masses of opportunity to develop then this is it.
Following a tough 12 months they have restructured and are consolidating and driving exceptional growth, creating opportunity for new headcount. They are embarking on a transformational change to stay one step ahead of the market and want people like you to join them on this exciting journey. The leadership team boasts a new CEO from Microsoft and because of this appointment they are heavily investing and upskilling their digital capability across all functions.
Culturally, they’re a delight to work for. Naturally the category dictates that these guys exude fun and underneath the huge profits and revenues there is a culture of fun and genuinely enjoying what you do. With flexible working hours, half day finishes on a Friday and a real buzz in the office, people genuinely love to work here. You’ll be invited to company away days, quarterly kick offs and the customary sporting and drinking activities after work (if it suits you).
About the Opportunity:
National Account Manager – eCommerce –Toys Company
- £40,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary
- 30% Bonus
- Company Car or Car Allowance
This is a fantastic National Account Manager opportunity managing one of their fastest growing accounts in the eCommerce channel. With the rise of the eCommerce channel as a sales platform and the massive migration of consumer convenience shopping this role is pivotal to the business and they are looking for a specialist like you to help.
This company wants you to join them and spearhead the growth of the eCommerce platform and one of their biggest accounts within this. They want you to grow the account first and foremost and start to maximise its potential and then use your own experience to implement new ways of working with your team and other teams around you in the company.
You’ll have the opportunity to work across all categories, with the biggest brands, being the key interface with your account. You will manage your own P&L and will be heavily involved with the Global Marketing and Category teams to launch new NPD and activate all levers needed to drive shoppers to your account.
These guys want you to stay with them and progress. It’s a brilliant chance for you to gain exposure with the Senior Leadership Team and offers a fast progression route to Sales Management. Once you are up and running with them the plan is to invest in the team in this role and it can offer you fantastic career progression options.
What the role looks like:
- Reporting directly into the Head of Ecommerce.
- You’ll have full buyer contact & strategic input into your account.
- Manage full P&L and will be heavily involved with the Global Teams on Brand Execution strategy.
- Responsibility for taking the strategic lead in the UK for one of their highest growth online accounts.
- You’ll be working continuously with the internal marketing teams to offer your expertise into best practice to activate all levers needed to drive shoppers to your account.
- You’ll be creating, implementing and following through the JBP that you have agreed with the Buying teams.
We’re looking for a super eCommerce National Account Manager who can demonstrate you are an expert in all things Digital. If you can demonstrate some of the following skills we would love to talk to you:
- Previous FMCG experience with buyer interaction in the eCommerce channel.
- Experience in the Food/Drinks/Games /Toys/Entertainment or wider Consumer Product Industry.
- Strong working knowledge of Online/digital & eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills – able to communicate ideas concisely and confidently.
- Have significant internal relationship building experience as the teams are close knit and need to be in this constantly changing environment.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguity due to the fast pace, constant changing category that you would be working within.
- Proactive, Passionate, Keen to learn and a Team Player.
Above all else, you need to be driven and ambitious, fitting the business’s cultural identity. You’ll need to be adaptable to change and the constant ambiguity that surrounds a business which is driven by trends and fashion. You will see this opportunity as a stepping stone for career progression and have the ambition to want to move into a more Senior Role within the channel and wider business.
This type of opportunity doesn’t come around that often, so this is a chance to really make a name for yourself, create a legacy and join a business with brilliant opportunities.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 360360 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for National Account Manager - eCommerce -Toys Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly