MANAGING DIRECTOR – FMCG – UK BASED
My client is a Global market leading FMCG Operator. We are currently recruiting for the key role of Managing Director (to be based in the UK), as part of aggressive growth plans over the next 5 years. This opportunity is unique in that it offers the successful candidate a ‘seat at the table’ of a Blue Chip FMCG business and extensive opportunities of exposure within the business to progress to sit on the Board of other subsidiaries in potentially a relatively short space of time.
We are looking for an ‘adrenaline junkie’, someone looking for a challenge to create something of their own.
The purpose of the position is to enable the company to achieve its vision, mission and objectives by providing strategic leadership, management and direction to the business units within the company.
A full job description will be available for candidates successful at a designated process stage.
- An in-depth knowledge of the UK market including sales channels and key relationships within those channels
- Knowledge of key business disciplines such as Accounting and Marketing
- Oral and written communication skills
- Influencing and negotiations skills
- Working knowledge of computing and communications technology applications
- Media Relations skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Candidates need to be aware that Head Office location will be based in the South East of England
- Candidates must be flexible with occasional International travel as the business requires
The Job Holder must be able to
- Think and act strategically
- Manage employee performance
- Analyse / solve problems and make effective business decisions
- Resolve interpersonal and operational conflicts
- Act with integrity, honesty and professionalism
- Anticipate and manage change
- Focus on results
To apply for this role please contact Kate Shorthouse on 07740 273082 and send your CV to Kate at Prodigium Group / firstname.lastname@example.org