National Account Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work !
We are currently looking for a National Account Manager to join our EMEA Headquarter. This role will fully develop, implement and commercially manage key strategic Custom Food Manufacturers customers regionally. Do you have proven knowledge and experience as National Account Manager? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
- Full P&L KPI accountability for Custom Food Manufacturers strategic customers
- Customer NPD development - productivity and cost target management
- Core category growth leadership and influence: external and internal
- Cross-Functional team ownership, accountability and behaviour setting
- Differing regional dynamics and product category revenue streams across customer base
- Maintain a value added service to ensure successful relationships.
- Identify key areas for growth and gross profit increase
- Core competency growth area for McCormick
- Degree with 2:1 minimum from Russell Group or Top 30 Universities
- National Account Manager experience in blue chip FMCG preferred - high profile and high pressure customer base experience is important
- Evidence of negotiation skills and strategic growth contribution required.
- Ability to deliver KPI in timely manner, also beyond targets.
- Proven track record of innovative and stretching growth
- Technical food and beverage knowledge would be an advantage.
- Strong P&L management experience
- Strong ability to influence
- Good organisation & time management skills – able to prioritise work
- Willing and capable to learn new skills
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please apply via our careers centre at http://www.mccormickcorporation.com/Career-Center
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with a global flavour leader.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.