National Account Manager
A high performing global business based in Kent are seeking a talented, driven and ambitious Senior Account Manager to manage 2 strategically important customers with high volume! This role will have some time in the office per week, but there is flexibility available for the right candidate.
A strategically important National Account Manager role with full P&L accountability for two major wholesale customers. In this role you will be responsible for delivering budgeted revenue and the strategic formulation and execution of the agreed JBP. Other key responsibilities include:
- Reporting to the Account Controller driving the business agenda for the given customers
- Developing strong customer relationships which ensure mutually beneficial JBPs
- Providing clear direction and support on the execution and strategy of the brand plan
This is a profile role within the team and will enable you the opportunity to make an impact in the business quickly.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
- Account Management experience ideally with some knowledge of an alternative channel i.e. wholesale/convenience (but not essential)
- Previous experience of full P&L with high levels of trade spend
- Evidence of writing and delivering JBP's
- Exceptional influencing and negotiation skills
- Ambitious, energetic and a self-starting attitude.
If you are interested - please apply!
Apply for National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly