Field Based Sales Representative – Coffee
Job Title: Field Based Sales Representative – Coffee
Location: Devon & Somerset
Job Sector: Coffee & Vending
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £22,000 p.a + company vehicle + OTE £30,000 p.a
Job Reference: SS/J020420
An established, independent, specialist coffee company based in the South West are seeking an experienced, driven, outgoing and passionate sales professional to join their successful team.
About the Role:
Based from the Mid-Devon office, but spending the majority of your time on the road/with clients, you will be required to identify, target, pitch and win new profitable coffee accounts. Your duties will include;
- Cover the Devon and Somerset locations.
- Deliver profitable sales growth through coffee excellence from new business and existing business customers.
- Represent coffee at the highest standards possible and be an excellent ambassador/sales person for across all products.
- Increase consumption across all clients and extend ranges sold within these accounts.
- P & L responsibility for each account on your territory.
- Day to day management of your own customers and visit schedules.
- Develop and enhance training across your customers including in-house courses, schedules training and quality audits.
- Internal liaison with the sales team, customer service team, technical support, accounts and training team.
- Accountable for performance and reporting to FD/GM.
- The day to day quality management of coffee accounts.
- Promptly follow up leads passed over by the sales team.
- Carry out quarterly reviews with larger clients.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Field Based Sales Representative, you must possess the following;
- Previous coffee sales experience.
- A deep understanding of brewing practices.
- Competent time management and reporting skills.
- Effective communication and relationship building abilities.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Target driven.
- A professional approach.
- A full UK driving license.
- A passion for coffee and sales.
- A starting salary of up to £22,000 p.a (DOE)
- Company vehicle
- OTE £30,000 p.a
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.