Category Manager - Top 4 Supermarket
6 days left
- Contract Type
A leading branded FMCG business based in Kent are looking for a Category Manager for one of their Top 4 customers. This is one of the more senior roles in the business so candidates with a proven level of category management experience are required.
There will be a wealth of data available and you'll be responsible for building a strong relationship with the customer, influencing to deliver strong category growth for both businesses and, being central to range reviews, NPD and category activations.
Key experience / skills required:
- Category Management experience from a blue-chip or SME FMCG business
- An ability to conduct & implement successful range reviews and category strategies
- Passion for consumer goods, market trends and consumer behaviour
- Experience of working with data / research agencies i.e. Kantar, IRI
- Strong team player - working collaboratively
The business has a very progressive culture and opportunities for development and career growth.
Apply for Category Manager - Top 4 Supermarket
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly