Customer Engagement Manager
The role as Customer Engagement Manager will drive all current accounts & business opportunities across the Midlands region in an exciting time of growth for my client across the UK & Globally.
My client are a leader in Health & Well-Being, priding themselves in finding innovative ways to motivate people all over the world, with the common topic of fitness. They offer a range of services to the leisure sector & team up with leading brands to drive further business at a key time of expansion.
The role as Customer Engagement Manager will take on the following roles & responsibilities;
- Drive current accounts & relationships across the West Midlands & Central Regions
- Maximise new commercial opportunities, selling & working with leisure centres, gyms & fitness groups
- Become a brand advocate & face of the business
- Engage & motivate consumers to increase brand awareness
- Encourage repeat business & reach beyond set targets to deliver UK growth ambitions of my client
As Customer Engagement Manager, we are looking for the following profile criteria;
- Experience within the Health & Fitness industry
- Sales, account management and/or business development experience
- Passion for the industry & ability to work towards one common business goal
- Excellent communicator & relationship builder
- Ability to work as part of a wider team with marketing, finance & support functions
Competitive salary package with benefits