Senior Sales Executive
A unique opportunity has arisen for a senior sales exec to join my clients sales team in a fast paced, dynamic industry.
Following major investment, we're planning to relaunch a brand-new site in early 2018. This has created the need for a Sales Executive to join our young, successful sales team to grow new revenue via online advertising campaigns with local businesses.
My client provides comprehensive, up-to-date guides, services and information across over 50 countries to help users find the information they need
The Central sales team, based in some beautiful offices on the outskirts of Oxfordshire, sell advertising across the sites to any business that is a target market.
There is a real entrepreneurial culture in the noisy offices, and everyone is committed to fast sales growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and able candidate to join a great team with a fantastic staff retention record. Excellent training will be provided throughout and, for the right people, there are real opportunities to grow with the company.
- Telephone sales to our existing database of English-speaking businesses worldwide
- Development of the sale from first call through to completion and after sales
- Account management of existing customers
- Source, validate and add new leads to the sales database
- Some lead qualifying and appointment setting
- Deal with incoming customer and user queries - telephone and e-mail
- General sales admin tasks
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Fluency in written English
- Ability to work under pressure
- PC and internet literate with proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Enjoys talking to people from all walks of life; outgoing and confident!
- Likes working independently and within a team
- There are lots of opportunities to use languages and another European language would be a definite advantage, especially Spanish, French & German
- £35k - £40k base
- Uncapped commission
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Extensive internal and external training
- Free onsite gym membership and weekly company fitness sessions
- Free use of business park facilities such as river kayaks and tennis, football and volleyball courts
- Subsidised canteen on site
- Potential to travel and work abroad
- Fast career and salary progression