Account Manager - Essex
- Contract Type
A well know international FMCG business is looking to hire an Account Manager for their team in Essex. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts including retail and wholesale. Reporting into the sales controller, you will take control of your customer portfolio and develop strong relationships whilst maximising sales opportunities. You will be given the opportunity to progress into a Senior Account Manager role from this position.
- Developing and implementing account plans to ensure growth of your customer base (20-30 customers)
- Maintaining and building strong customer relationships to further drive sales opportunities
- Delivering against sales, profit and BD targets
- Working cross-functionally with the finance and logistics teams to ensure great customer service
- Forecasting of your customer's sales and profitability to assist with overall company planning and budgeting
- Developing a strategy for winning new customers within your remit
To be successful in this role, we are looking for driven people with FMCG sales experience who have a proven track record of building strong customer relationships and maximising sales opportunities. Any FMCG product experience will be considered. We are ideally seeking people who have sold products into retailers, wholesalers, or distributors however other channel experience will be considered. We are also happy to accept applications from people who have no national account experience as long as you have worked in sales within FMCG before (perhaps in field sales or regional account management). You must have excellent communication skills and be a real team player. Foreign language skills in French, German, Polish or Dutch will be a big bonus but aren't a necessity.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Account Manager - Essex
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly