Senior Brand Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Fantastic opportunity for a market leading drinks business based in Berkshire. Own the strategic omni channel development of multiple brands including ATL
My Berkshire based client is a market leader within the drinks industry who are highly innovative in how they reach their target audience and as a result have impressive growth YOY and big ambitions to continue their momentum.
The Senior Brand Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a brand strategy for local UK market
- Set pricing for assigned brands and work with customer marketing to execute via sales teams
- Lead the development of brand communication concepts across multiple channels
- Propose media strategy, budgets and plans
- Develop and lead promotions, PR plans that strengthen brand equity
The successful candidate will have a proven track record with a similar FMCG environment and will either be a competent and strategic Brand Manager looking for their next step or an established Senior Brand Manager who is looking for a new and exciting challenge. You'll be collaborative in your approach, passionate and highly creative without forgetting the commercials.
My client is offering a competitive package for the successful Senior Brand Manager and the opportunity to grow and develop your career in an autonomous role working on the businesses flagship brands.
If you are interesting in finding out more please apply or reach out to Leslie Davies on 01189559588