Senior National Account Manager/Channel Manager – Foodservice New Business
Our client is one of the U.K.’s most well established and largest Premium coffee roasters, specializing in sourcing, roasting and packing every single bean themselves! They are the manufacturers behind countless household names whilst supplying bespoke blends to a range of clients, ranging from nationwide retail chains to boutique, independent coffee houses, both in the U.K. and across 9 other countries.
They are looking for a seasoned, no pun intended, Foodservice National Account Manager to come on board and expand their reach in the Foodservice, OOH, HoReCa and End-User channels by using their extensive knowledge of the industry and large toolbox to win new business and manage the accounts won, being the ‘face’ of our client during contact and managing all future customer contact.
You will be:
- Responsible for the full process of winning New Business, from analysis and targeting to converting potential new clients into customers
- Responsible for managing any new accounts won, from creating JBP’s to day-to-day Account Management
- Responsible for reviewing the current New Business strategy and identifying any areas of improvement
- Have a passion for the Product and keep yourself abreast of any new developments and trends regarding the industry as a whole
- Have a proven ability to win new business of high volume and value, ideally into National chains
- Have an acute commercial acumen and strong interpersonal skills
- Have a strong ability to identify opportunities within the market
If this is you then please hit Apply!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website