National Account Manager (Grocery)
My exclusive client now has a vacancy for either a National Account Manager (Grocery) to join their business. This role will be responsible for managing multiple retailer accounts at head office level.
My exclusive client is an FMCG business based in the North East of England.
As National Account Manager (Grocery), you will be responsible for managing grocery accounts at head office level.
The successful National Account Manager (Grocery), will have the following demonstrable skills:
- Proven track record already within national account management in the FMCG sector.
- Experience of managing multiple retailers - grocery and/or non grocery mults at head office level.
- Experience of JBP's.
- Strong communication skills; verbal, written, listening.
- Business development experience and strong relationship management skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence at all levels of an organisation, externally and internally.
- Entrepreneurial flair and mindset.
- Outgoing, passionate and self-motivated.
- Friendly, enthusiastic and approachable,
- Strong desire to succeed.
- Team player.
- Commutable to head office location within Tyne and Wear, this role is office based.
Basic salary up to £50k DOE + benefits package