Product Specialist- Music
3 days left
- Contract Type
Working with a market leader within the music industry I am seeking an accomplished sales person/demonstrator of musical instruments to be an ambassador for the company both in store and on social media.
My client is a world leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of electronic musical instruments. A company which rewards success, many big names in the music industry use their products, from DJ's to bands. With first class products, they remain at the forefront of innovation and continue to expand their product offering and international presence.
The product specialist will be a keen musician looking to develop their career within sales to promote and demonstrate the product offering to customers.
The person will be based out of a retail store and will be responsible for:
- Dealing with customer enquiries
- Demonstrating and selling a diverse range of products
- Following up sales leads
- Offering technical support for customers
- Managing and merchandising the products
- Creating social media content
- Working closely with staff to maximise sales
- Running promotional events throughout the year
The successful candidate will be:
- Punctual & reliable
- An excellent communicator
- A keen and competent musician being proficient in Piano/Keyboard
- Able to competently use drums, guitar or computer based recording equipment
- Polite, helpful and an active listener
- Able to think on your feet.
- Good with social media
- Able to work with management of the store to grow business for the future
- Able to work in Guildford
The role offers a base salary plus additional benefits and bonus.