Customer Marketing Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
Customer Marketing Manager
To £40,000 Basic Salary + Benefits
Were on a mission to encourage people to make better food choices via our range of delicious energy bars and high protein bars. We have big plans for the next two years and an ambitious growth target. To help achieve this, we have identified a new role in our marketing team that will plan, manage and develop our retail activation plans through 2018 and beyond.
You will have direct responsibility and management of 60% of the annual marketing budget in partnership with the Head of Marketing which will cover all Trade activation across our Retail channels, Grocery Multiples, High Street and Route to Market.
- Management of one junior marketing report (Marketing Executive) within the wider marketing team.
- Collaboration with the national accounts team to manage trade focussed activity through inception to execution.
- Develop our trade communication strategy via media and PR channels such as the Grocer.
- Use your understanding of retailer channels to pro-actively identify new opportunities within key accounts.
- Management of external agencies to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and timely delivery of all projects.
- Attendance at relevant customer meetings with sales colleagues acting as the marketing representative.
- Regular attendance at trade shows and events.
You’ll be an ambitious self-starter, proactive, confident and not scared of getting your hands dirty. Capable of taking ownership of your role from the get-go, you’ll already have 2 + years’ experience in a customer, channel or trade marketing capacity, ideally within FMCG.
Knowledge of “expandable” categories such as confectionary, snacking or soft drinks would be an advantage.
A good networker you’ll be well versed in acting as the bridge between marketing and sales to get things done.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 12065/14gj.
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.
Apply for Customer Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly