FMCG Senior Brand Manager - High Growth Business
A great opportunity to take on a big, newly created Senior Brand Manager role at a distinctive, high growth FMCG business with its category's fastest growing premium brands. You will directly contribute to the direction and continued rise of the company in a lively, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment with a focus on quality and provenance, definitely a business with integrity and values, but also plenty of colour and character. With specialist consumer brand private equity backing this business is investing in long term strategy as well as driving impressive results in the here and now. Some ambitious goals, but very well set up to achieve a huge amount so a perfect time to be coming on board. Based in Hertfordshire and accessible but with good approach to flexible working so should be an option for most London based candidates.
As Senior Brand Manager you will be fully responsible for the day to day running of a portfolio of three brands, delivering key projects and contributing fully to the growth through brilliant comms execution. Reporting into the Marketing Director you will also have close working ties to colleagues in the Sales, Digital, and Graphic Design teams. Plenty of scope for impact and influence with lots of ownership and responsibility.
- Full day to day brand management and P&L responsibility
- Leading innovation projects that will step change growth - really key
- Developing and executing excellent communications in-store and ATL
- Implementing pack design changes
- Full ownership of trade shows and events
- Development of sales decks and selling tools for UK and International markets
- PR activity
- Budget management
Key Experience & Skills:
- Very strong project management skills
- Experience of developing and executing winning NPD within an FMCG business
- Track record of strong comms execution across different media, including PR
- Used to working closely with Sales teams to develop winning sales collateral
- Classic FMCG marketing training preferred (and/or CIM)
- Strategically minded - to make sure we do the right thing
- Passionate and positive - to make sure things happen quickly & to a high standard
- Flexible - able to do the big stuff and the small stuff in equal measure
- Confident - to present to board, management team, colleagues and customers
- Organised - a strong grip on project management needed
- Agent of change - make positive changes where needed in a fast-growing company
*Please note we try to respond to all applications but due to the volume we receive sometimes we're not able to get back to all unsuccessful candidates. If your application has been successful you can expect to hear from us within 2-5 days.