Business Development Manager- Fashion clothing
Working for a rapidly growing business with sustainable and organic products, this is an opportunity to work for a multiple award winning company. With a large network of retailers, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
More than just any employer, my client strives to make an impact in everything they do. With multiple awards and a rapidly growing turnover they are on an upward trajectory with first class products in an ever changing consumer environment.
The Business Development Manager- Clothing will have prior experience in managing their own diary and driving sales forward. Managing the South East you will call upon at least 2 retailers each day.
You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities to achieve the regional potential. You will:
- Develop long term relationships with both new and existing accounts
- Follow up enquiries
- Attend trade shows and customer events to drive brand awareness and sales
- Develop business plans with each account
- Identify gaps in the market and identify new opportunities in conjunction with the internal design team
- Identify key accounts and work with them to train staff and organise events
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Business Development Manager and:
- Will have a clean UK licence
- Reside in the South East
- Have fashion experience
- Have commercial understanding of negotiation
- Have strong communication skills
- Be fun and energetic working with exciting brands
The role offers a very competitive salary plus additional benefits