1 day left
- Contract Type
Fancy being apart of the eat clean and lean revolution? Are you passionate about health and fitness and a bit of a ‘foodie’? If you’re a marketer and looking for a fresh challenge this may just grab your attention!
Based in the North West this FMCG business has a fabulous family heritage and offer the opportunity to be part of a close knit team who have a wealth of knowledge in their field and in doing so, created an awesome brand which is very much on trend! Already listed in health food stores and ecommerce platforms including Muscle Foods, they’re now looking to continue to brand build and looking for a creative ‘foodie’ marketer, social media genius, recipe creation expert and a developer of new revenue streams to join them!
This is a broad Marketing Manager role and incorporates the following:
- The development and implementation of the strategic Brand communications plan
- Ecommerce content writing
- Social media strategy and management (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Recipe ideas and creation
- BTL marketing activity
- Product photography
- Attending trade shows/ events
- Shaping new areas for Brand growth
Successful candidates will be passionate about food and into fitness. You will be living and breathing the communication of the Brand so MUST have an interest in eating clean and lean!! You will also:
- Hold Branded FMCG/ Consumer Goods experience – preferably food or food/ fitness related
- Be a social media expert, driving traffic, engaging with the consumer
- Be a creator of noise! Let’s get this Brand out there!
- Have a creative mind which will see you excited about recipe creation and product photography
- Hold experience of developing and executing a Brand communications strategy utilising digital marketing and BTL campaigns
- Have gained experience in cross collaboration with new business avenues
- Be a driver of results and influencer of people
- Be a creative and confident individual, looking to inspire and make an impact
This is a unique and hugely interesting marketing opportunity. Sound like something you’d like to be involved with?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly