Senior Commercial Manager
Interested in a sizable yet agile FMCG business who innovate and stay ahead of the competition? Career progression aplenty and a business where it’s People really do make it, this is a fantastic opportunity.
Located in the South East yet offering a home based contract if required, this is an FMCG business which has it all. Private label led yet with a branded offering, taking the UK market by storm and branding out into new international territories as well as innovating not just in product but business to raise their game and cement relationships with retailers.
You will find a family feel to the place, a flexible and pacey environment as well as access to the board ensuring quick decision making with an open door policy. A ‘foodie’ would love this place, a fantastic environment to grow – and taste test!!
Now on the hunt for a new Senior Commercial Manager (Top 4 Grocery) to join the team due to growth and internal promotion, this FMCG business are looking for an accomplished SNAM looking for a new challenge or a National Account Manager ready for the next step up. Accountabilities include:
- Total P&L management for a Top 4 Grocery Retailer with a handful of smaller accounts
- JBP development and implementation
- Team leadership
- Driving to achieve company goals, vision and sustainable growth
- Long term partnership development
- Proactively review and drive category growth opportunities
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following experience/ attributes:
- Top 4 FMCG experience in Food (brand or PL, any category)
- Development of NPD / innovation
- Driving for results – demonstrable growth
- Achieving excellence, delivering beyond your numbers
- Development of win win solutions
- Self starter, influencer, collaborative
- Expert in Top 4 FMCG!
A fantastic opportunity which offers flexibility, pace and innovation. An inspiring company who are keen to secure top talent!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.