This is a fantastic opportunity for a Category Manager to join one of the most prestigious consumer goods businesses leading a portfolio of grocery accounts.
The company is one which is a destination employer for most people throughout the industry. They are renowned for their forward thinking approach and investment in their employees and brands.
The key responsibilities of the Category Manager role will be to:
- Use insight data to develop category plans for your accounts
- Understand market trends and feeding these back into the business
- Influence retail clients to increase range and space growth for your products
- Work with internal teams such as sales and marketing
- Presentation of range and merchandise best practise
- Provide input into the direction and execution of NPD
- Manage and develop a Category Executive
To apply for this role you will display the following:
- Experience of using agency data such as Nielsen, Kantar, dunnhumby, etc.
- An understanding of category management principles - this can be from another manufacturer, a retailer or insight agency.
- Strong knowledge of FMCG and retail markets
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to manage more junior members of the team
If the above sounds like you and you are keen to work for a business where achievement is rewarded with quick progression then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.