Senior Category Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Category Manager to join one of the most prestigious consumer goods businesses leading a portfolio of grocery accounts.
The company is one which is a destination employer for most people throughout the industry. They are renowned for their forward thinking approach and investment in their employees and brands.
Within this role you will be responsible for providing and implementing the category strategies, building strong relationships with key stakeholders and driving category growth whilst managing a team of Category Executives.
Your responsibilities as Category Manager:
- Manage key accounts with regular client meetings to drive category growth
- Work with account teams to provide regular insights on opportunities within the grocery channel
- Build and sustain relationships with key retail contacts
- Use insight to influence range and merchandising plans at category reviews
- Provide detailed analysis and insights on category opportunities
- Provide analytical support in the development of category plans
- Lead and develop a team of Execs
To apply for this Category Manager role you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer facing category role, within the FMCG sector
- Great analytical skills with a good knowledge of Kantar, IRI, Nielsen, dunnhumby data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading FMCG company as a Senior Category Manager. If this sounds like a role you can excel at, then apply to the Lime Talent Team Now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.