Senior Insight Manager
At HIM we are looking for an experienced and creative individual to look after our content creation as Senior Insights Manager. You will be responsible for putting together insights content from both our syndicated and bespoke shopper and retailer research projects. You will be responsible for supporting the client service team with market knowledge and hot topic reports. Driving engagement with current clients and driving lead generation to power the commercial targets of the business will be a big part of the role as well. You will work closely with the commercial team to identify and effectively communicate insights and opportunities which will deliver ROI to our clients. You will have a flair and passion for turning insight into action and delivering content that takes our clients on a journey that tells a story. Working within a small business you will be expected to continuously innovate and create the framework that allows our insights to connect, inspire and inform our audience. You will be working in partnership with our senior research manager and make sure you get the right research for your insights stories.
- Accountable for delivering value and ROI through quality, credibility, appeal and relevancy of insight. Tasked with innovating the company’s insight creation and data visualisation
- Enhance the HIM brand externally through the quality of our insight and thought leadership.
- Representing the brand as thought leaders in insights through presenting externally and internally
- Gather key business questions and trends from our clients (through the client service team) and the wider market to improve and innovate our core products, help the commercial team identify bespoke opportunities and drive our innovation pipeline
- Working alongside the client service team to ensure content delivery is consistent across the business, from insight creation to end delivery to client.
- Working alongside the marketing content and digital marketing team to support the insight communication strategy to enhance the credibility of the HIM brand and deliver against key commercial targets
- Manage the presentation and delivery of insights through the HIM website
What the role can offer you
- An excellent opportunity to work for a company where you will be visible, accountable and rewarded for success. Based in Farringdon, London, the position attracts excellent benefits packages.
- We specialise in researching shopper behaviour across the convenience and wholesale industry in both the UK and international. We pride ourselves on putting shoppers at the heart of everything we do
- Considered the ‘voice of the shopper’, at HIM you will be working with over 100 top small-format retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers (including Co-op, Booker, Coke, Mars, PepsiCo, , Unilever, Mondelez and more) – advising them how to turn research and insight answers into actions to grow sales profitably.
- Join a fun, hard-working and committed team who live by our values; Inform, Connect, Inspire and Innovate
Skills and experience
- You will have 4+ years’ experience within an insight role from either agency side, FMCG or retail background and a solid understanding of research methodologies and data analysis. Experience in shopper marketing beneficial.
- You will be a self-motivator with excellent time management skills, responsible for balancing your own workload and adhering to tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent power point visualisation and excel skills are a must, experience with a data analysis software is beneficial
- You will have a genuine passion for really understanding every aspect of ‘the shopper’ and a drive to make a mark on UK retail.