Junior National Account Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Exciting opportunity for a National Account Executive to join a well-known branded food manufacturer focussing on their Tesco account. This is a chance for a category person or junior NAM to take on responsibility for part of their Tesco account. This role will develop into a NAM for the company and there is a very good opportunity to progress your career and salary
You will be given responsibility from the start and customer visits making this an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to progress their careers.
- Helping the Senior National Account Manager run the Tesco Account (£20-30m).
- Understand business planning process and Buy/Sell plan
- Help with P&L reports, frequent review of stores, range, pricing and promotions and internal communications
- Experience in a similar role working with major retailers
- Dealt with multiple buyers in a fast paced environment
- Understanding Dunnhumby and category data
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060.
Apply for Junior National Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly