South East based National Account Manager opportunity for a marketing leading FMCG business and one which is people orientated and values led! Sound interesting?
You can expect to find:
- A medium sized FMCG manufacturer who are investing, innovating and leaders in their category
- The opportunity to grow, make an impact and operate with autonomy, pace and the backing of a supportive senior leadership team
Quality, winning of hearts and minds, delivering win win solutions and building long lasting partnerships is what this FMCG business is all about. Based in the South East, they have both a branded and PL offering though with a heavy leaning towards PL, so innovation and NPD is key as well as being fleet of foot. Now looking to expand what is already a strong commercial team, a Top 4 Grocery NAM is now being sought. Responsibilities include:
- P&L management and JBP development
- Business planning and strategic development
- Customer relationship growth and category development
- Close collaboration with the category management and NPD teams
- Seamless execution and customer delivery!
Successful candidates will already hold Top 4 Grocery Retail experience and have gained private label experience, any branded experience is a bonus! All the usual requirements you would expect for this type of opportunity such as strong influencing ability and relationship building etc. as well as a real drive and tenacity to ensure growth, eye for detail, good with numbers, and top to bottom P&L management.
Something you’d be interested in learning more about?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.