Senior National Account Manager - QSR coffee supplier!
Senior National Account Manager – QSR coffee supplier!
£45,000-£50,000 + plus competitive commission & package
We are looking for an experienced NAM who wants to work for an established coffee supplier and is passionate about coffee!
This role is highly commercial and requires the ability to build great relationships whilst delivering mutual value for both the customer and the brand. To be successful you must have bags of personality and relevant experience.
You will be responsible for delivering growth through effective customer management and targeted business development within the QSR account portfolio. You’ll also be required to implement and deliver on joint business plans, whilst ensuring the continued long-term success of trading relationships with these major customers.
It is essential you have a proven track record of having managing accounts with quick service restaurants.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Business Development –Actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver business targets
- Account Management – Ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with existing QSR client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Development of the company’s drinks proposition and support infrastructure
- Deliver sales plan, providing opportunities to bid for and win major contracts with significant scale via the team and own efforts
- Reporting to and working closely with the Sales Director, this role is to lead and develop the company’s national account activity, ensuring effective leadership, existing account management, and new business growth
- Emphasis on ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning is also essential
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and Engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities in the world of foodservice.
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- Minimum of 3-5 successful years’ sales experience in a similar role
- Experience in winning new business within QSR sector
- Experience working in a fast-moving foodservice business demonstrating proactivity and creativity
- Drive, determination and commitment to get things done
- Confident, with a high level of self-motivation, possessing the ability to work to own initiative and possessing a hands-on attitude
- Ability to work well with others, network and build relationships and to have a strong impact on performance within the organisation
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity or if you know anyone that may be suitable, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!