Online Customer Marketing Manager/E-Commerce Manager
Job Title: Online Customer Marketing Manager/E-Commerce Manager
Location: M4/M40 Corridor Bucks/Berks border
Package: £55k, car, bonus + benefits
Great products, exclusive brands, acquisitive agenda, a highly capable team, new 3-year strategy, investing in headcount – talent programme for high performing individuals. Unlike many other businesses they are more versatile, focussed and ambitious. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy these food brands in more than 135 markets and territories.
- Develop and grow a sustainable online channel with key customers working closely with customers teams to achieve this. .
- To link the brand online communication strategy and 18-month plan elements to delivering online booms that provide a direct link to the brand. In particular to create execution ideas that enable appropriate links back to brand website or on-line communication vehicles
- To identify the ROI of various online promotional mechanics and communication/touchpoint mechanics to create a prioritised go to customer approach that will deliver the optimal return.
- To ensure our online growth and share are at least in line with our store performance and as a stretch in-line with retailer online growth
- To develop an understanding of how consumers shop on line and how purchasing behaviour may differ from shopper behaviour in store. In particular any change to the purchase decision hierarchies on a general basis
- Build and grow JBPs with all key customers alongside traditional trade plans. To achieve customer, brand and corporate objectives. Develop category management principles with major customers online, implementing the resulting online customer plans.
- Achieve all online volume and profit targets.
- Identify and exploit relevant market opportunities. Communicate accurate, relevant, timely information to the business. To develop appropriate trading relationships with accounts, incorporating Buying, Merchandising and Supply Chain and Online marketing.
You will already have a proven track record in FMCG sales and marketing with a genuine desire to develop, own and build a strategic on-line commercial plan
- Degree or equivalent.
- Commercial e-commerce/digital experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to work collaboratively with both external vendors and agencies as well as internal Marketing, Categiory and Sales teams.
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Desire to really understand market, shopper and customer dynamics.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 355/48
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.