Business Development Manager – HORECA
Would you like to the opportunity to add value to the overall sales strategy for the company? Are you craving autonomy? Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a rapidly growing company in one of the fastest growing industries in Europe? Then we may have the very role for you.
Who are we?
Navson is a mid sized FMCG company with large ambitions. Navson was established in 2002 and have gone from strength to strength and now have a number of brands in the UK market.
Having recently launched a premium bottled water brand for the HORECA channel we are looking to recruit individuals who can drive the brand forward within this sector.
We are a dynamic company with a strong culture of success. We encourage and reward our team to achieve their own goals and the company’s objectives. We have an impressive growth record and future plans, so we are looking for someone who would really like to grow with the organisation.
What does role look like?
- You will report to the directly to Commercial Director
- The role will include to drive listings and distribution across range of products to a broad mix of accounts such as on-trade pub groups, hotels, restaurant chains, entertainment venues and wholesalers & buying groups
- Responsible for developing and maintain a strategic partnership with key customers
- Identifying and winning new business opportunities across UK
- Maximising sales through data analysis and promotion management
- Attend trade shows and events and act as an ambassador for the brand
- Researching, evaluating and developing new sales channels
- Prospect for new business within the whole UK area
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance, promotion strategies
- Liaise with internal and external departments
What are we looking for in an individual?
- Minimum of 3 years selling a bottled water brand into HORECA channel.
- You will already have significant experience in selling to HORECA at both retail and wholesale level or have dealt with major Foodservice wholesalers and buying groups
- Prior relationship within HORECA & Foodservice sectors is a must
- Excellent presentation and communication skills are essential
- You have a passion for building lasting relationships
- You will ideally be based in West London, Surrey, Middlesex, Berkshire, Hampshire, and West Sussex.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding individual business development goals