International Sales Manager - Beauty
Do you aspire to be a part of a journey, lead change and help raise the bar within a luxury niche brand?
Our client is recognised for exceptional beauty products that meet the needs of all consumers that want the best of the best – and nothing else! Their award winning range is results driven, effective and premium!
They have seen significant growth over the last few years with innovation and the growth within new channels with plans to double the turnover over the next couple of years and then double again! They are dedicated to inspiring the art of healthy living and are proud to launch one of the most exciting brands within the luxury beauty industry. Our client is a couture beauty house for people who are serious about looking after themselves. It’s a place where you’ll be given the freedom to make your mark very early in your career.
As the International Account Manager you will lead the charge with the assigned territories to identify and implement an optimum route to market strategy to ensure all brands are perfectly positioned in each market. You will be expected to raise to the challenge of increasing the market share of the brand within key countries. They need your expertise to scale epic new heights in building the brand equity, whilst leveraging the distribution of the portfolio within existing markets or brand new ones.
The ideal fit:
• FMCG sales and customer management background with experience within International markets
• Have a background within branded FMCG, drinks would be ideal but not essential.
• A proven and strong negotiator who is results focused.
• MUST have experience in managing international distribution contracts
• Be a commercial / entrepreneurial spirit (think outside the box, think differently)
• Proactive, positive and innovative mind-set
• Preferably be degree educated or equivalent
Flexible and highly competitive salary (depending on experience) plus benefits package
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please contact Chloe Easton on 07891 248 124 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.