E Commerce Business Development Manager
3 days left
- Contract Type
E Commerce Business Development Manager - based South East - £Highly Attractive + Package
This is an opportunity not to be missed for any southern based E Commerce specialist looking to join a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business that are in the midst of a period of vast investment & growth.
Our client is known globally & in the UK as a premium FMCG brand, established in the category due to its heritage & passion for quality. With a relatively small close knit team in the UK (turnover c£70 million), they care passionately about bringing the best quality product to consumers across the world. In double digit YoY growth and still retaining their independent edge by being family owned, they also have a category leading brand present across 50 countries+ today. On their behalf we are now recruiting for an E Commerce Business Development manager to develop and lead their E Commerce strategy.
Some key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and lead the E Commerce strategy and implement this on a localised basis
- Working across multiple channels within the business
- Liaising with key stakeholders to execute strategy with excellence
- This is identified as a key strategic area for the business so someone with extensive E Commerce experience is essential
- Experience within the retail environment and proven results with key customers across retail and/or foodservice
To be successful in this role the candidate will :
- E Commerce expert
- Strategic thinker
- Strong relationship builder
- Fantastic communication skills
- Commercially aware
With great prospects for further progression internally, if this is you then please hit Apply!
Full detailed job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to us ASAP. Visit our website for further opportunities
If you do not hear back within 7 days the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. We are a specialist in the consumer sector and as such most of our vacancies require candidates with experience in the consumer market. We will therefore retain your details and contact you if we can be of some assistance to you in your search.
Apply for E Commerce Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly