This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing fashion company who are market leaders in their specialised industry. The business has experienced phenomenal growth recently and in order to support the growth and direction of the business they are seeking a new addition to their successful sales team!
The role is predominantly new business where you will have the autonomy to prospect small to large accounts across high street, grocery and independents retailers.
Based in the Midlands, our client is a market leader in their specialised industry - the company pride themselves on their leading technology and excellent relationships they hold with various high street retailers, premium clothing brands and major supermarkets.
The business has shown fantastic growth, especially in the licensed product arena and only plan to grow further in the future! Our client is focused and committed to providing high end design, quality and customer service.
As the Sales Executive you must have experience in the accessories industry, preferably the licensed sector. Ideally you will be a sales professional with a proven track record of prospecting, securing and developing new business as this is a new business role.
Reporting in to the Sales Director, you will be responsible for working from a list of prospective clients and using your own initiative and leads to win on and secure new business with retailers across high street, grocery and independent accounts. The Sales Executive is a field based position with regular office presence in the East Midlands.
This is the perfect role for someone who has a successful history in new business and has worked with consumer accessories; is confident, on trend and design focused, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment and can display a strong passion for the products. The ideal candidate will have experience of working with licensed products.
Key skills and experience required:
- You must have experience within the consumer accessories industry, this could be from working with a retailer in the supply chain, as a supplier to retail or from a licensed product background
- Ideally experienced in new business, B2B field sales
- Experience of selling into major multiples, high street accounts or independent retailers would be greatly beneficial
- Proven track record of securing and managing new business
- High communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Solid numerical skills with the ability to analyse data and a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Able to build strong relationships with buyers, key decision makers and both internal and external stakeholders
- Captivating presentation style in order to deliver the sales strategy successfully
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Commutable to the East Midlands area on a regular basis
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)