Business Development Manager - Leading Insight Company
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leading insight company who provide actionable insight to the top suppliers, retailers and foodservice providers within FMCG in the UK.
This Central London Company are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their development team looking after new business sales (including new clients & expanding current client subscriptions).
As a Business Development Manager, you will be in charge of:
- Consistently generating business leads with new and established clients
- Work with the Marketing and Comms team to deliver outstanding proposals with a reputable understanding of the importance of insight in company growth
- Work alongside the digital marketing team to develop new business for the company
- Research the market to identify potential target customers as well as attending industry events to generate leads
To be a successful Business Development Manager you will be:
- Previous experience working with retailers and presenting business opportunities
- Excellent organisational skills with outstanding self-management skills
- Passionate about the importance of shopper and consumer insight in FMCG
- Highly analytical with good presenting skills
- Be commercially aware with excellent negotiation skills
If this sounds like you and you are ready to work for a leading insight company based in central London then don't hesitate to apply today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.