Account Manager - HoReCa - Solutions
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a rapidly growing company for an Account Manager to join their team in the Foodservice channel.
The company provides software solutions to a wide range of customers including contract catering, Foodservice and HoReCa. The role would be home/field based with one day spent in the office in South London.
This is a great chance for someone working within FMCG who is looking for a change and a chance to earn a massive OTE.
The main responsibilities of the Account Manager are to:
- Manage and develop existing accounts within the HoReCa channel.
- Develop strong external relationships with customers and internal relationships with other departments.
- Build your network with key influencers in order to identify future opportunities.
- Attend trade shows and events in order to promote the solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in FMCG sales.
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Be commercially aware with excellent negotiation skills.
- Be degree educated preferably (or equivalent).
- Have experience working in an account management role within Foodservice or HoReCa.
This role would ideally suit an experienced Business Development Manager or National Account Manager with extensive knowledge of the Foodservice channel. This is an exciting opportunity offering something different to usual FMCG roles. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, do not hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.