- Contract Type
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading FMCG company as a Category Analyst. This company have continued to grow since they started 25 years ago and are currently supplying branded and own brand products to all major UK supermarkets, smaller retailers, foodservice and restaurant chains.
This role involves collating and analysing customer data to provide insight for the category. This insight is used within the company as well as being sent to their retailers as recommendations to ensure commercial growth.
As the Category Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with category buyers and merchandisers across the company's retailers.
- Taking analysed customer data and providing retailers with appropriate recommendations in merchandising, ranges, and price promotion.
- Delivering effective in store planograms and refresh category drivers online and content
- Analyse insight data and monitor performance for the category both internally and externally.
To be a successful Category Analyst:
- Previously worked in an insight agency or have experience using insight data (Kantar/IRI/Dunnhumby/Nielsen)
- Love insight and have a strong growth mind-set.
- Ability to interpret data.
- Strong relationship building to create convincing selling stories for their brands.
If you are ready to work with this ever-growing FMCG Company and you think you will excel in this role, send over your CV to the Lime Talent Team now!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Category Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly