Senior Brand Manager - High Growth Premium Beauty Brand
The business produces one of the fastest growing brands in the market right now!! They are a challenger brand with a global reach looking to bring in a Senior Brand Manager to focus on the UK business.
Their focus is on premium beauty products and they are looking for a Senior Brand Manager to lead the UK marketing agenda. This is the fastest growing brand in a high-growth category and there is a huge opportunity to grow significantly in the UK.
The main purpose of the role is to lead the development and launch of new and existing products into key retail accounts. They are already listed in a number of accounts and are set to grow distribution considerably in the UK and Europe.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement brand assets and create brand guidelines
- Manage in store marketing campaigns by channel and by retailer
- Budgetary management ensuring campaigns achieve maximum ROI
- Identify consumer insights leading to innovation opportunities
- Lead the agenda for digital marketing
- Develop a team of two focussing on brand and digital
To apply for this role you'll display the following:
- Experience in brand marketing ideally within beauty / lifestyle brands
- Exposure to brand, shopper, consumer insights & innovation
- The desire to work in a broad marketing role where you'll have lots of exposure
- The ability to manage a high-potential team
- European marketing experience would be beneficial
- Passionate about the beauty industry
If this sounds like you and you're keen to move into a high-growth challenger brand then don't hesitate to apply below!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.