Field Sales Representative
Following the creation of Mars Wrigley Confectionery, we are searching for the very best FMCG talent to work with world-class brands in the Grocery, Value/Discount or Independent channels.
There are opportunities across the UK to join us as a Customer Development Representative and you’ll quickly see that our sales careers are different. You see, with us, sales is about variety. We’re home to some amazing, much-loved brands and you’ll be working with key retail outlets to deliver the “Perfect Store”.
Our Customer Development reps are seen as the future talent for our business. So we’re passionate about development. We encourage our people to achieve their potential, and we have plenty of initiatives in place to help them do just that. What’s more, if you have drive and passion, you can expect great opportunities for progression, both within sales and beyond. And at MWC, sales is a great place to get your talents noticed. You’ll be joining a highly motivated team and you’ll have huge scope to add value, to voice your ideas and to make sales mean more.
As a Customer Development Representative with us, you can expect to:
- Drive sales by getting more of our products out there, making them more visible and keeping retailers’ stocks replenished
- Make sure our displays stand out and put strong business cases together to secure the top spots in different outlets
- Support your clients by providing product and market information, merchandising advice and guidance on displays
- Get to grips with stock control systems and our supply chain to make sure retailers never run low on our products
- Keep up to speed with market changes, trading trends, retail developments, new channels and competitor activities, as well as always looking out for new opportunities
To join us as a Customer Development Representative, you’ll need:
- A proven track record of sales in an FMCG, retail or similar environment
- Excellent selling, negotiation and networking skills
- A passion and energy for Sales
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- To consistently deliver exceptional results
- A drive for results and dedication to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- A solutions focused mind set with effective problem solving skills
- To be capable of spotting and championing new opportunities
- The aptitude to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect
- To be educated to a degree level or equivalent with good numeracy and analytical skills
- To have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 1 year and to be living within a maximum 45 minute drive from the territory
Mars Wrigley Confectionery
We’re behind some of the world’s best loved brands in Chocolate, Gum, Mints and Fruity Confections. Brands like SNICKERS®, M&M’S®, DOVE®, GALAXY®, MALTESERS®, TWIX®), Extra®, Orbit®, Doublemint®, Skittles® and Starburst®.
And we’re always looking for talented people to join us and play their part in a success story. In fact, although we’re headquartered in Chicago, we consider ourselves to be just as much a British company as an American one.
We are committed to equal opportunity employment practices.
All third party CVs or direct applicants will be forwarded to Pursuit NHA, our exclusive recruitment Field Sales partner. Unfortunately they are unable to respond to each applicant individually but you will be contacted by 30 June 2018 if we wish to progress with your application.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Pursuit International Ltd consent to Pursuit holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.