Regional Sales Manager - Interior Design Furniture
- Office Furniture & Interior Design Solutions
- £2Billion Turnover Company
- Fantastic Uncapped Commission Scheme!
- Regional Sales Manager - North
Location: The North - Merseyside, North Wales, Cheshire, Lancashire, Manchester, Yorkshire
The Role: The Regional Sales Manager will have responsibility for the management of 3 senior sales personnel, together with individual sales targets within the distributor networks. Tasked with growing revenue, a strategic plan will need to be devised and implemented - through both existing client relationships and new business opportunities.
The Company: Turning over an impressive £2Billion, our client is a true market leader successfully achieving year on year growth. Recognised as an innovator in contemporary interior furnishings, they have manufacturing facilities in over 100 countries. Their portfolio of products includes seating, storage, workspaces and accessories, exploring and developing insights that lead to advanced products and new ideas, designing solutions for SME's, healthcare, education and government bodies.
For this role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have sold furniture or interior design solutions
- Experience managing or leading a sales team
- Organised, consultative and passionate
- Full driving license
- Up to £55,000 basic salary, plus an achievable £85,000 OTE!
- Uncapped commission
- Potential future progression into Director level roles
- Company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile, plus credit card, healthcare and pension
BMS Performance Ltd specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.