Better Placed are proud to be partnering with fantastic consumer business based in Leeds. We are looking to speak to product managers with a passion for innovation and an entrepreneurial flair.
Due to growth, our client is looking to recruit a New Product Development Manager, most likely in the FMCG marketing sector, who will combine creativity with commercial acumen. The ideal candidate will currently be working in FMCG, Healthcare or Medical Devices.
You will have experience launching products from inception to launch with the ability to manage multiple products at any one time. A passion for understanding and using consumer insight to develop and implement NPD and marketing plans is a must.
- Simultaneously own several new products from initial concept to market launch by using the stage gate development process.
- Manage the development of each product by identifying key milestones, managing timelines, leading product development and documentation processes, and managing project budgets.
- Develop and validate product concepts that deliver on key consumer insights using research techniques including qualitative, quantitative, and experimental testing.
- Collaborate with Marketing to set brand/product positioning in accordance to the brand strategy
- Coordinate and liaise with suppliers/factories/products as required to develop, test, approve, and launch the product(s) into the market with a focus on Pricing and margin, Sales channel planning, Supply chain and logistics, Merchandising and display and Consumer / trade marketing
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a global business with a true passion for innovation.
- Structured career development
- A passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- A competitive salary and package