International Account Manager - Disruptive FMCG Start-Up
Do you want to want to work for a fast-paced, big growth FMCG start-up? Are you an expert in building the international market for a challenger food/drink brand?
We are extremely excited to be working a start-up who have answered all our happy hour prayers this summer! Launched 4 years ago, the Founders saw a gap in the market for a premium product that has the ultimate balance of childhood nostalgia mixed with adulthood fun!
Currently turning over £1m achieving 50% growth YOY, they are supported by a whole host of well known ambassadors and done collaborations with major players FMCG and hospitality sector.
Internationally, they are exporting across Europe, Australia, Middle East and Caribbean. With the export market growing rapidly they are now looking to bring on board an International Account Manager to take control and lead them into their next phase of growth.
As International Account Manager, you will be:
- Manging an existing portfolio across France, Australia, Ireland, Switzerland and Middle East.
- Planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development strategies.
- Creating effective forecasting of sales and setting performance goals accordingly.
- Achieving revenue and P&L targets for the company analysing KPIs and controlling spends.
- Developing strategies to boost future sales, profits and plan the prospects of the company.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key strategic partners.
Do you have what it takes?
- Do you have 2-5 years FMCG sales experience developing international/export channels?
- Are you currently working for a challenger brand in the FMCG food and drink industry now?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial mindset with the passion and charisma to match it?
I’d love to tell you more about this unique opportunity to take ownership of the International channel for a fast-growth FMCG challenger brand!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk.