Retail Advisor – South Central England
Retail Advisor – South Central England (Ideal location Basingstoke/Reading area)
Salary: Competitive + Performance related bonus (up to 10% of salary)
Location: South England
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands in the United Kingdom?
At ShopSmart we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented sales or retail professional to work within our business. The role will be working with our client General Mills.
General Mills produce some of the most iconic brands in the UK food market including Haagen-Dazs, Old El Paso and Nature Valley.
The right candidates will be bright, articulate and ready to exceed sales targets as well as offering the right solutions for our clients. You will be joining our high-performing team you will take charge of accelerating our performance in terms of brand awareness, event and display execution to enhance turnover and increase retail sales value.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business. The successful candidates will ideally have experience within the FMCG sector or from a retail background, although you could also be an ambitious, motivated individual with experience in other sectors. You will be excited about selling strong brands and show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
Each RA is expected to cover a flexible but structured call plan with particular focus on:
1. Increasing retail sales value in store for the client through focusing on the right actions on the right products.
2. Driving off shelf promotional compliance in every call.
3. Negotiation and maintenance of additional orders and displays.
4. Ensuring all new product development is actioned at store level to the correct timescales.
5. Driving availability using instore systems to challenge any issues.
If you are interested in this role please follow the link below to apply